- The PourHouse – 9759 1720 Open week days from 4pm, weekends from noon til late, serving Bistro style food, local boutique beers and wines(closed Xmas Day) Opening from 8.30am for Breakfast (and Lunch) September Long weekend 23/24 September; School holiday weekends 30Sep and 1st Oct and 7/8 October.
- Bamboo Spice – dinner Wednesdays to Mondays, specialising in Thai, Vietnamese and Chinese cuisine. Bookings recommended 9759 1428
- Breakfast cafe – ‘Meelup’ across the road from the resort, and several others within 5 minutes walk.
- Indoor heated pool & pool spa with outdoor deck area adjoining
- Day Spa – Re- opening soon, date to be confirmed November
- Fully self-contained cottages, chalets, villas & apartments include linen, crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils (please note we do not supply pool/beach towels)
- Apartments only are serviced daily. Cottages, Chalets & Villas are fully self contained and designed to be self catering, Servicing (charges apply) can be arranged via reception, with 24 hours notice
- Reverse cycle air conditioning to all units. Some villas have ocean glimpses
- FREE WIFI
- FREE in-house movies
- Children’s playground
- Laundry facilities include washer and dryer in villas & apartments, with washer only to most cottages and chalets, though some do have a drier as well. Clothelines also provided.
- Cottages, Chalets & Villas have undercover parking next to each unit, with additional public car parking available within the resort
- Apartment parking is in the public resort car park adjacent to reception and in the rear car park.
- Parkland separates the resort from the crystal clear waters of the bay
Only a few minutes drive to Dunsborough Lakes Golf Course and surrounded by the Margaret River Wine Region wineries and galleries, the resort is nestled in some of the most scenic coast line in the South West.
Beautiful Meelup Beach & Meelup Regional Park is only a 7 minute drive offering numerous walking trails, including to a whale lookout.
Visitors can choose to swim in the crystal waters of the bay, snorkel or dive on the Swan Ship, surf at world renowned beaches such as Yallingup, fossick in rock pools or picnic at scenic bays offering gas barbeques, as well as fish for salmon, herring and many other local species.