With the opening of W A ‘s regions as of 18th May, we’re delighted to advise there is an easing of restrictions on facilities in-line with Government Health and Safety regulations during the current global COVID situation as below:
- The PourHouse – 9794 6024 Open from 4pm Monday to Fridays and from noon Saturday and Sundays serving Bistro style food, local boutique beers and wines(closed Xmas Day).
- Bamboo Spice – Open Wednesday to Monday evening only, specialising in Thai, Vietnamese and Chinese cuisine. Bookings recommended 9759 1428
- Breakfast cafe – ‘Meelup’ across the road from the resort, and several others within 5 minutes walk.
- Indoor heated pool, pool spa with outdoor deck area adjoining, and Sauna will be open 7am to 9pm. PLEASE NOTE: Health Department regulations during the COVID period restrict usage to a maximum of 6 guests in the pool at any one time
- The Day spa is currently closed until further notice.
- Fully self-contained cottages, chalets, villas & apartments include linen, crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils (please note the resort does not supply pool/beach towels). It is strongly recommend you bring your own.
- All units with kitchens are designed to be fully self – catering. During the COVID situation, no in-room servicing will be available to any unit style and units will be cleaned on departure only
- There is reverse cycle air conditioning to all units. Some villas have ocean glimpses
- FREE WIFI
- Children’s playground
- Laundry facilities include washer and dryer in villas & apartments, with washer only to most cottages and chalets, though some do have a drier as well. Clothes-lines also provided.
- Cottages, Chalets & Villas have undercover parking next to each unit, with additional public car parking available within the resort
- Apartment parking is in the public resort car park adjacent to reception and in the rear car park.
- Parkland separates the resort from the crystal clear waters of the bay
Beautiful Meelup Beach & Meelup Regional Park is only a 7 minute drive offering numerous walking trails, including to a whale lookout.
Only a few minutes drive to Dunsborough Lakes Golf Course and surrounded by the Margaret River Wine Region wineries and galleries, the resort is nestled in some of the most scenic coast line in the South West.
Visitors can choose to swim in the crystal waters of the bay, snorkel or dive on the Swan Ship, surf at world renowned beaches such as Yallingup, fossick in rock pools or picnic at scenic bays offering gas barbeques, as well as fish for salmon, herring and many other local species.